Monday 5 April 2010

Glitter army

So I've finally moved house and it's LOVELY! Just spent my day vintage shopping (literally on my doorstep) and walking around the park before for sneaking into a characterful pub for an obligatory springtime Perry. The sun is beaming something beautiful today. Bliss.

Going away on a secret adventure for my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow too. Soo excited. It's hard to keep where we're going hush hush but I hope he loves it! And with an already dancing and giggle filled bank holiday weekend, what a month this has become already. And can I smell the sweet scent of English summer in the air?

Here are some glitter and sparkles from the latest British Vogue. So pretty and eclectic, I love this shoot!








[Publication: British Vogue, Issue: April 2010, Title: Private Dancer, Photographer: Javier Vallhonrat, Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers, Model: Guinevere van Seenus]

No comments:

Post a Comment