Friday 18 June 2010

Deep south

I'm off to Aruba tomorrow for a week-long fashion shoot. Eeeeeekkkkk!! SO excited. Spent the whole day stuffing about a million dresses and shoes into 4 suitcases - a mean feat I can tell you. I dread to think about the clothing explosion that will happen when we open them at the hotel...

Here are some amazing pics of Bregje Heinen as Miss Oklahoma in Numero magazine #111 that put a smile on my face today. I looove the colour green, it's my absolute favourite, and never has a proud, emerald cactus looked so good next to a pretty blonde cowgirl and a whole array of Miu Miu delights. Ride 'em, Cowboy!

Speak again upon my return xxxx












[Publication: Numero, Issue 111, Model: Bregje Heinen, Photographers: Luciana Val and Franco Musso, Stylist: Capucine Safyurtlu, Image source: Trendland]

No comments:

Post a Comment