Tuesday 20 October 2009

Oh, Claudia!


It’s only my third day of fashion work experience and I’m wounded. Already. After wearing ridiculous 6-inch heels yesterday, I’ve pulled a muscle in the back of my thigh and am now sporting a distinctly UN-fashionable crippled walk. Ouch, ouch, ouch! But what better way to get over the pain than to go to a land of make-believe... In the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, the Chapman Brothers have created a bone tingling series of images, presenting Claudia Schiffer as a forties-style heroine cowering behind the forces of paranormal evil. *Cue evil cackle and blood curdling screams. MUCH happier now. Especially considering I’m not getting mauled by eerie-looking skeletons.


[Publication: Harper's Bazaar, Issue: November 2009, Title: Mystery in the moonlight, Art directors: The Chapman Brothers, Photographs: Michelangelo di Battista, Illustrations: Jon Rogers, Styling: Alison Edmund]

No comments:

Post a Comment