Tuesday 19 January 2010

Daydreamin'

It's my first day at fashion college tomorrow - I'm doing a 9-week evening fashion journalism course at LFC - and, to put it mildly, I'm crapping myself. What are they going to ask me? Do I know enough? What should I know? Designers? Trends?? Photographers??? The most famous fashion editors in the world - past and present. Ever????? Agggh!

Ok, firstly, I think I should calm down; I'm coming here to learn after all. If I was already a world famous fashion journalist I wouldn't need to do a course, would I? And no one else in the class is going to be a top journo yet either. I hope. Gulp. And secondly, I need something to take my mind off it. In moments like this, one would probably go for the sauce and hope their cares wash away with the numbness of booze... (Tempting. Very tempting. I do have a bottle of wine under my desk...) I on the on the other hand am deciding to soothe my brain by pouring over the most beautiful fashion images I can find. I've just found the prettiest picture of Diane Kruger in an ethereal Valentino gown from last year's Césars (the French version of the Oscars). With her appliqué blooms and sequin embellishments she looks so summery - almost looks like lemon sorbet on legs! And then the polar opposite, a very sassy Daisy Lowe and Julia Restoin Roitfeld with her delectable beau at December's British Fashion Awards.What's not to love? ♥




[Images: Celebutopia, style.com, British Fashion Awards]

No comments:

Post a Comment