Wednesday 6 January 2010

Gay Parieeeee

Paris, Paris, Paris... ahhh, it was everything that I hoped for and more! I had the most wonderful day. I felt like we walked for miles around the whole city, from the ramshackle, shutter-lined streets of the Latin Quarter, to the brilliant, bright lights of the Champs-Élysées and everything inbetween. Having little or no plan, we popped into cafes for cups of tea when our fingers became too numb to move and to warm our rosy, chill-bitten cheeks, before dashing outside again to embrace the icy cold air and meander through the beautiful streets once more, chasing landmarks from their rooftops in the distance and sucking bon bons to keep our energy high… amazing! And it was so romantic being with my favourite person in the whole world. One of my best birthdays, ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment