Monday 1 February 2010

Sultan

So, my first day of fashion work experience came and went with a blur. An Alice Temperley, Vivienne Westwood, Kaviar Gauche kind of blur to be exact. I've spent the entire day in the fashion cupboard smothered under about a million dresses, accessories and swimwear - as well as talking to the lovely fashion assistant and fashion director - and even though I'm exhausted and still have a MOUNTAIN of returns to do, I couldn't be happier! Lord, I love fashion.

But today (shame on me for my non existant bank balance) I also fell madly in love. Once with a stunning antique rose beaded slip (intricate beading, lace details and plumes of feathers - very roaring 20's), and then again with a mint and sage knitted turban by Missoni. My obsession with headgear is returning again. Ooopsy.

Here are a few more headpieces I love...



[Images: 10.17, 10th Muse, Eight]

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment